jueves, enero 18, 2007

Huh?

Sometimes words and phrases pile up in my head. They make sense to me, but when I write them down and try to read it from another person's perspective, I'm like "Huh?" Maybe you can decipher the meaning of my poem. It makes complete sense in my head.

¿Huh? - a poem by Joy
A complexity of characters, a myriad of faces.
Which one? Why that one?
Emotions...
A smile, a tear, a frown.
A thought, not deep, appeared, was said.
A phrase was spoken, the meaning intentionally hidden.
The past shapes, the future holds, the present suffocates.
Turns, stops, acceleration.
How did I get here from where I started?
Confusion, resolution, absolution.
Truisms, my credo, my stance.
What is my core, what fills, when does it stop?
Too complex, oversimplified, huh?
This is who I am.
Words and questions, empty yet saturated with letters.

1 comentario:

Kev dijo...

Huh?