martes, agosto 08, 2006

Happy New Year!

I'm looking for some interaction here. And I need help. Since I'm done with school (for now, wink-wink!) No one believes me when I say I'm done with school! I need to review my life and account for my future actions. For those of you who know me well, you can attest that I am a highly goal-motivated person. Give me a challenge - any challenge - and if there's a goal to be attained, I will give it my all. That's how I have approached my education, my career, even my hobbies. When I run, it's because I'm training for a race. When I crochet, it's because I'm working on a gift for someone. When I play the piano, it's because there's a piece I want to learn or I have to play a solo piece for offertory or special music. So you can pretty much say without a shadow of a doubt, that goals motivate me. The goal to succeed, the goal to be happy, the goal to bring happiness to others. With school out of the way, I have new goals I need to set and old goals to revive. My evenings are freer now, so I can prioritize my time for these goals. It's like "Happy New Year, Joy! Let's set some resolutions!" Okay, I have a house to remodel. That's a goal. A real big goal. I have a hubby I would love to pamper. He deserves it, especially after putting up with my schedule and craziness these past two years. I have a God I absolutely need to devote more time to. He has sustained me and carried me through all of my craziness. And He has just been so patient with me, sitting on the edge of His throne-seat, waiting for me to put Him at the top of my goals. I have a new/old church I need to get involved with. New friends to make, sisters to relate to, families to love, ministries to embrace. Whew, I think I just filled up my schedule once again! But I think these new goals are more relationship-goals. To devote time with God, devote time with my hubby and family, devote time to get to know my church family and friends.

So, what are your goals and how do you go about setting/realizing these?

2 comentarios:

Kev dijo...

My goal is to be a better husband to you. Spend more time with you. Dream dreams with you and experience new adventures with you.

Kev dijo...

Please don't give her any more goals!