viernes, agosto 10, 2007

Expressions of Faith

Coming to the realization
that there is hope,
that death is not final,
that love is forever;
That there’s Someone
who can heal wounds,
find the lost,
comfort the grieving,
instill peace during troubling times.
How can I express my faith?

So much to receive
so little do I give.
How can I express my faith?

Will a smile suffice,
perhaps a hug, a prayer?
Thanksgiving, gratitude,
mercy, commitment;
Is it enough?

After all, He devoted His life,
eternal as it was,
for my cause.
To give me hope
and save me from grave sadness.

That sacrifice, though so long ago,
gives hope anew
to all who accept through faith.

Love eternal,
love profound,
love with no beginning or end:
Unfathomable love.
How can I express my faith?

Expressions of faith,
not a one-time occurrence,
but a lifetime of giving,
and sharing –
forever loving.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Wow Joy!!! How beautifully expressed. Thank you, that's all that I can say.
I love you, from Miami